If you are struggling with your online business, then these videos and content that I am sharing may help you.
Earlier today I shared about how important it’s become to Market yourself before you market your products.
If you are an online business owner, and you are struggling to move your products, then what’s missing could be just that…
People don’t know you, or the right people did not get a chance to know who you are, and your values in life.
How can they help you by becoming your loyal customer if they don’t know YOU.
Your products are really not unique, in the sense, that the market is really crowded.
So, people are looking to build that trust with you before they buy your product or do business with you.
So, why aren’t we putting ourselves out there full force.
You’ll be surprised to know that there are legitimate reasons for us not to put ourselves out there…
- – We didn’t believe that we had that power in us.
- – Nobody told us that we had something very valuable to offer the world… and it’s killing us inside.
I love this quote from Marianne Williamson…
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.”
Think about that…. you are not afraid of failure. You are afraid of massive success.
Because massive success comes with responsibility. And we are afraid of taking on more responsibility.
We are comfortable with our failure, because we’ll get over it… we’ll just blame someone else and feel good about it.
Failure is easier to handle… success comes with responsibility… and it scares us.
That’s why most of us, including myself, used to think that making millions of dollars sitting behind a computer screen is what we call SUCCESS!
Well, I can tell you that it’s NOT success. Success is putting yourself out there so people can help you.
So, here’s what you can do to Market Yourself effectively so that people will want to work with you…
11 Things You Can Do To Build Your Personal Brand Online And Attract More Clients.
- Write down your story… and learn how to tell it in an interesting way. Tell your story on every piece of marketing material.
- Create Your own personal branding website..
- And contribute value on your blog everyday for 90 days… minimum.
- Fix your profile pages on Facebok, Linkedin, Twitter. Make it professional.
- Be creative and post your photos.
- Create a Youtube Channel and contribute 3 times a week for a minimum of 90 days.
- Create a VIMEO channel and contribute 3 times a week for a minimum of 90 days.
- Do live videos whenever possible.
- Work on improving your SEO for your website.
- Connect with people on social media and don’t annoy them with any pitches. Be yourself. Attract people… don’t chase after them.
- Uplift other people always!
If you do these 11 things for 90 Days’ then you are marketing yourself online effectively.
I hope this helped you in some way!
Have a great evening!
PS. If you need help with building your personal branding site, there is help available.